Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's New. It's Irreverent. It's Childfree. It's a BLOG!!!!

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my new blog.  I'll be able to write more in-depth about things that excite, enrage, terrify, or cause great joy and squealing in my life as a childfree person.  Join in the fun and games as we talk about being childfree and how our lives have shaped our decision to become childfree.  Enjoy lively discussion (as I am sure we will attract a few trolls) about things breeders do and like that are bothersome at best and rage-inducing at worst.

If you are a parent (likely a troll), this blog is not for you.  Your feelings may be hurt by much, if not all, of the content of this blog.  If you feel you must comment on a post, you may be lambasted by any number of readers.  As long as the responses do not threaten real-life violence or harm, they will be left as is.  Sometimes it's kind of juicy watching trolls go down in flames.

Please let's not stoop to personal attacks in the comments, although if you must, at least be creative.  Telling someone to eat poop and die is not nearly as entertaining as "I hope you get abducted by aliens, they probe you, and they put you into their museum of intergalactic retardation."  See?  It CAN be fun, if you let it.

For all my facebook peeps, thank you for following me over here.  Rest assured that as time goes on, I will pick up the pace on this blog.  In the meantime, you can expect an update about once a week, unless I'm feeling particularly verbose.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment