Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"I'm not dead yet."

Thanks for all your patience with my sporadic posting.  I've started a new job; the new job schedule is a bit wonky; the neighbor fucks are keeping me up late with their noise and waking me up at the ass-crack of dawn; and I just don't have much energy right now.

On the preggo/baybee/chyldrun/breeder ads, I still need to check on the adsense ads to see what's going on.  I've sent a few pointed notes to the adsense crew about what we are and why their ads suck for us.

So, that's what's what.

Are there any topics you would like to see covered?  Let me know, and I'll see what I can whip up in an irreverent manner.   :-)  I have several in mind, and I have to fire up the word processor and start in on them.

Thanks again for your patience as I get everything under control.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment